2008年7月24日星期四

fail my physics...

if time can prove my love to u...
i can wait for u...

aikz...
exam result so teruk la...
haha..
i fail my physics...
get 20 marks onli...
so charm la...
sad...
other subject also not so gud...
haha...
this time the exam really very pain to me ler...
so pain la...
1st time fail my exam...
but..
compare to love subject...
failing my exam is juz a small matter...
i saw they 2 walking together again...
how hurt was that...
i juz try to cheating myself again....
i say to myself...
maybe they r juz friends...
or juz classmates...
or even juz brother and sister...
i dun wan to think so much...
i dun dare to face the truth...
juz like i dun dare to confess to her...
the truth was so cruel...
maybe...
if she noe i love her...
she wont do that to me...
everything will be not happen like that...
maybe the one who beside her is me..
maybe i am the only one she love...
but maybe is juz maybe...
i juz can loving u secretly...
and wishing u r happy wif him...

0 comments:

发表评论