2008年7月13日星期日

paint ball day and bon odori

we are born to enjoy our life...
not suffer our life...

yesterday..
our exxon mobil...
organize the paint ball day...
hari keusahawan...
hehe...

i cannot enjoy on that day lo...
coz i got my own duty there...
jaga counter...
lolz..
so sienz...
at the same time...
chinese society organize singing contest also..
i wan to go c ler..
coz..
coz..
the three gal i love got go there...
but..
dun go there is better...
coz the people sitting beside them is not me...
my heart so pain ...
haiz..
duno the god is playing or fooling me...
let me love they 3 at the same...
and let me desperate at the same time...
these kind of feel..
is more pain than fail or subject in pmr or spm...
dun wan say liao...
too pain adi...
talk about bon odori...
hehe..
me yesterday 1st time go bon odori...
a japanese event...
go there dance and eat onli lo...
hehe..
ntg special la..
got many lengzai and lenglui lo..
and also japanese people there..
not bad la..
duno y ppl say go there very sienz...
juz enjoy it onli la..
we are born to enjoy our life...
although i am suffering at the same time....


0 comments:

发表评论