2008年8月3日星期日

friendship between us

I am holding my weapon...
Watching the sky of orange...
Walking towards the sun...
And ready to face my fate of friendship alone...

50 days liao...
it is onli a short period for the world...
but it is a long period for my blog...
it is juz like our country...
independent for 50 years...
but there is still many problem exist between our ppl...
same as me...
my friends are fighting now...
juz becoz some little matter...
but make until nid to declare a war...
to solve this problem...
friend A say friend B keep saying bad words...
and friend B say friend A attitude very bad...
so childish...
fight becoz like that...
they r insulting each other like that....
to me..
both of them de attitude adi no gud...
somemore wan to scold other ppl...
perhaps they still cant think rationally...
still act like a small child...
if one of them stop fighting...
then all problem can be solved...
hope that they will stop fighting one day soon...
becoz ntg is important than friendship...
and ntg is more pain than losing a friend...

0 comments:

发表评论