2008年8月30日星期六

Something should have start to change in my life...

My fate of fighting has start to change...
Since that i have choose to pick up the swords of fate...
aikz..
today wake up..
also dun feel like wan to go school like that..
coz..
yesterday very late sleep ler...
chat wif gf...
wakaka....
then...
nvm la..
go school jor..
see many friends really ponteng..
no come school..
becoz..
today also no study ma...
onli got the majlis kemuncakan kemerdekaan...
so..
many ppl ponteng lo..
me lo..
scare die...
scare kena record..
so come school..
then come jor school see..
today no use thumbprint system also..
walao..
so regret coming to school..
so..
ntg la..
haiz..
juz sleep in dewan onli..
haha..
the form 2 student..
got do the drama ma...
pahlawan pasir salak..
so darn funny...
wakaka...
duno how to describe...
juz noe now de small kid very creative jor..
haha..
then after that..
exxon mobil meeting lo..
darn sienz...
kaka..
after that...
go leisure lo...
watch movie..
be4 watch movie..
we go eat thing ma...
at tan cha house there...
u guess i meet who...
meet my cousin!!!
the world is so small...
lol...
aiya..
at 1st i not sure is her or not..
i watch her at that so long...
then my friend all tot me gap lui...
lol!!!
aikz..
then later..
confirm jor..
say hi lo..
haha...
my cousin so surprise..
she ask..
y u will at here geh?
lol!!!
maybe i at home too guai jor...
haha...
then..
i and my friends sitting beside them lo..
haha..
they that time play 'true or dare' but no true geh..
play until very wolf ler...
kaka..
what also dare to do..
aikz..
then they got one gal lose jor ma..
then come we here...
say hi to us..
then me say hi to her lo...
haha..
then she ask my name...
i tell her my name...
and she ask my handphone number...
then i tell her...
this kind of thing not me ask geh meh?
make the situation so paiseh...
then i say i no bring phone..
so i juz give her my phone number lo...
haha...
then she ask me..
tmr wan to go countdown or not?
then i tell her...
tonite we sms...
lol!!!
haha..
so funny..
all ppl at there laughing...
wakaka...
then after that..
i go play wif them also...
then
very unlucky..
me get the smallest card...
aikz..
kena hukuman pula..
then they tell me to dance the pipe dance..
walao..
so hard...
they really gila geh...
then..
ntg lo..
juz simply dance..
after that..
i dun scare die...
go play again..
but this time..
i didnt get the smallest card
but they all say that was the smallest...
lol!!!
then i call vince come to help me..
vince say..
you smallest la...
haha..
i noe jor he will say like this...
but nvm la..
juz wan to make the situation become higher..
but..
their hukuman on me really very geng la..
wan me to strip cloth...
walao...
geng dao..
me say dun wan jor..
got any other hukuman yang lain?
they say dun hav..
aikz..
then...
strip jor..
aikz..
so fish...
wakaka...
aikz..
ntg la..
anything also got 1st time ma...
after that..
go watch movie..
dun mess with zohan..
darn funny movie lol..
is really a 18 sx movie lai geh!!!
but put umum...
lol..
inside de story plot...
and the zohan...
really..
darn funny...
duno how to say...
wakaka..
anyway...
is really a nice movie...
haha..
then aikz..
back home...
so tired..
but...
cannot sleep ler..
miss my gf jor...
lolz..
exam still got one month onli..
still playing like that...
maybe..
something should have start to change in my life now..

2 comments:

♥ ßâßÿ Y.U.K.I ♥ 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
♥ ßâßÿ Y.U.K.I ♥ 说...

kAkAKaKaxXxX~
nICe hOr???
sO EnJoy oHh~
gO WalK StrEet~
n...
plAy 'trUe oR DarE'
wAKaKAkA~
I wAn PLay tOo Lar~
sO GeNG LOr U~
StRiP cLOth~
hAHahazZzZZ...

发表评论