2008年9月11日星期四

happy birthday to myself...

A cake from my gf..




happy birthday to myself...
keke...
birthday so happy...
= =
actually ntg so happy lo...
juz like a normal day like that...
but..
got many ppl wish me lo...
haha..
wan me list out ma?
keke...
not many onli la..
juz a few... some some..
unofficially... the day before my birthday...
1st...keekeat...2pm adi say happy birthday jor = =
2nd... stewart...haha..he bigger than me 10 years ler...
3rd...lee jia...haha...duno her real name actually = =
4th...elaine...kaka...noe her by msn...
5th...pei min...kaka...seremban friend...
6th…varadero..duno who r him actually = =
7th...lu yi...haha...nice friend ^^
then...
officially lo...
after 12am...
8th(1st)...xuan...my lovely gf ^^
9th(2nd)...keekeat...again...
10th(3rd)...bugy~haha...my friend geh sister...
11th(4th)...stewart...again...haha...
12th(5th)...ivan...tuition friend....
13th(6th)...yuki...not my gf yuki xuan la ><...is another ppl ge gf...
14th(7th)...pei yi...my jie..keke...
then reach school....
15th(8th)...peak hui...keke...lenglui...
16th(9th)...jia jiun...keke...lengzai...
17th(10th)...jian zhang...pro singer...
18th(11th)...wei xin...keke...tall tall gal...
19th(12th)...jun yi...sit beside me geh...
20th(13th)...pn norhayati...bm teacher...keke...
21st(14th)~57th(50th)...my whole class sing birthday song to me...
58th(51st)…nabila...same class four years jor...
59th(52nd)...yee wai...wakaka...lin jun jie oo....
60th(53rd)...kee wai...old friend...
61st(54th)...qing...noe from msn also geh...
62nd(55th)...bei...from seremban...too...
63rd(56th)...stewart....him again lo....
64th(57th)....melvin...cute boy...keke...
65th(58th)...wei xin...again...in blog...keke....
66th(59th)...wei xin...again...in msn...sing birthday song to me...
67th(60th)....pei yi...keke...my jie again...
68th(61st)...karxeng...reddevilz....
69th(62nd)...pancheng....primary school old best friend...
70th(63rd)and 71st(64th)...wenxin and serene...primary school friends
72nd(65th)..alang…my bm tuition teacher…
73rd(66th)…my lenglui cousin..keke
74th(67th)…sam..sifu
75th(68th)…mun…another lenglui
then…tmr
76th(69th)…stewart…again…he is crazy maybe = =
kaka
that’s all gua
maybe got some I forget jor
sry ar
coz I cant remember so many names…
haha
nvm
this year no receive any present lo…
juz receive a cake from gf
and also a card from a gal…
keke
nvm..
satisfy adi
although I noe speak out jor birthday wish…
then wish will not come true…
but I juz wan to tell my wish here…
I hope that every year my friends will remember my birthday…

1 comments:

♥ ßâßÿ Y.U.K.I ♥ 说...

wA~
no bAd Ler~
GoT mAnY PpL WisH U~
kAKaXxXXx~
nO Bad AhH~
HuBbY~
So PrO Ler~
cAn rEMeMbER aLL The Nam3...
wHo WiSH u~XD
hEHexXxX^^
Me no.8 Oni...==
AnyWay...
wIsH u all tHe beST~
AnD...
WIsh WiLL cOmE tRUe~
StAY HanDsoME n QQ~



♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U♥[10.09.2008]

发表评论