2008年9月29日星期一

one month le..

when can i meet u?

one month le...
me n my gf walk together...
actually..
juz web relation onli...
we didnt even meet each other...
we didnt even call each other...
juz onli chat on msn..
n sms onli...
but...
this month got her beside me..
i very happy adi...
haha...
although we juz chat through msn n sms onli...
but somehow...
after we start...
she less online adi...
duno y...

maybe she busy...
or she start to prepare her exam...
duno...
many ppl ask me...
u every night online...
dun play game...
do wad ar?
not xian meh....
i onli can answer them...
enen..
xian...
i never tell them...
actually i am waiting my gf to online...
sometimes wait whole night...
2 night...
even 3 night...
but she no online also..
me like an idiot...
juz online at there onli...
didnt do anything...
juz hearing some sad song...
and that's my whole night...
i can sms her to find her...
but i didnt..
coz..
maybe she really busy or wad...
dun wan to disturb ppl...
maybe..
i too serious in this relation adi...
maybe...
juz me only giving myself so much pressure...
duno this relation can last how long...
but juz wish we r happy in the following days
that's enough adi..

1 comments:

♥ ßâßÿ Y.U.K.I ♥ 说...

hehExxXxXX
xUan CoMe LOr~
oNe mOntH jOr
aIyoOoo~
Me No On9~
cZ My Bro no LeT mE uSE~
He wan pLaY GamE Mah==
so pIty oHh~
sAYang SaYang Lor~]
dun sAy U IdIOt LaR~
cAn sMs mE d Ya~
No DisTurb Me D LaR~
wE Muz...
HaPpy in tHe foLLoWing Day
^^

发表评论