2008年6月13日星期五

1st day of a blogger

finally i got my own blog ler...
last time juz keep seeing ppl ' s blog...
now i can write my own blog liao...
so happy xD...
althought i dunno wad to write...
lolz...
me feel sienz wif dota liao...
everyday keep dota dota n dota...
everynite keep dota dota n dota...
play until my exam result now very very teruk...
very very teruk...
science 1 student result like last class student...
last time my pmr straight A de...
now my result got D and E...
sob sob...
the add math n moral lor...
so hard...
now all write de liao...
no more shooting adi...
now all nid to memories adi...
but now me dun even got the mood to study ler...
so hopeless la me...
maybe i should choose to become a econ student earlier...
haha...
but now every thing is too late adi...
me is still me...

1 comments:

匿名 说...

erm...
congratulation o...
start ur blog le..^__^
actually i really dunno dota got any fun..
dunno y all so like it...
erm..
maybe im gal..
no interest on it..
ya..
this year juz start form 4 lesson..
will got abit difficult de..
but ur PMR straight A wor..
better than me..
u hard working abit den can score de..
add oil o..
dun think of econ class le..
science 1 not easy to in....

发表评论