2008年6月16日星期一

Fathers Day

new blog so kelian kelian oo...
no ppl come c de...
haha nvm...
i enjoy my own...
this year my fathers day so nice ler...
go cameron highland...
go strawberry park....
go butterfly park...
go tea park...er...farm...
haha...
so enjoy...
coz no nid go school at monday...
then my friends all say bad things about me...
so sad la...
1 day no go school onli ma...
so many homework liao...
lol...
science class nid hardworking ar...
but me not ma...
me onli hardworking when teacher wan the homework...
xD...
u same wif me rite?
i tot every student is like that...
haiyo...
BC still got many things to do ler...
many essay to write ler...
hehe...
wan write more here also cannot...

1 comments:

Theang 说...

oioi... u write until so boring who want to read??? write about something interesting or go find some jokes to post at you blog laaa

发表评论